Next Course starts September
Are you ready to enhance your existing coaching skills through some of the most powerful personal development techniques created in the last 30 years?
The programme brings together coaching and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) to allow you to get to know yourself better and learn how best to influence others.
The course is largely experiential, giving you plenty of opportunities to learn new techniques and practise new skills, and to get valuable feedback from your trainers and your peers.
What Can I Expect?
- Practice and improve your coaching with skilled feedback
- Learn how NLP can make coaching even more powerful
- Get better at supporting, motivating and influencing the people around you
- Enjoy working with a lively and skilled group to achieve your objectives.
By the end of the course you will:
- Have a greater understanding of your own thoughts and feelings and how to use them to enrich your life
- Become really skilled at handling changes for yourself and others
- Have a powerful set of NLP techniques to augment your coaching skills.
You will be able to make a real difference to your life – to turn it into what you really want. You will also have a lot of fun and make some new friends.
“If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we are not really living. Growth demands a temporary surrender of security.” Gail Sheehy
Is this Course for Me?
We all spend more time listening to ourselves than to anyone else. So what would it be like to make our self-talk positive? If you want to be able to:
- Focus, stay on track and achieve what’s really important to you
- Use your intuition to guide yourself to make better decisions
- Recognise emotions in others, know how they are feeling and why
- Take your own advice and live by it
- Make some improvements in your life and want help with it
…then this course is for you.
“If you don’t understand yourself you don’t understand anybody else” – Nikki Giovanni
The next course starts September 2016 and will consist of six Friday morning modules in central Ipswich from 9.30 to 1.00, on the following dates: 16/09, 30/09, 14/10, 28/10, 11/11, 25/11.
Basic coaching skills are a pre-requisite, either gained through our foundation training or equivalent, or through practical experience in your work.
Contact us for information on costs and special deals on firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” Michelangelo